First of all I want to say "Hi" and introduce myself. My name is Lisa & yes, I'm a mommy. What a wonderful job! I have a great husband but more about all of that later. I wanted to start a blog about Everything Mom. I want to share great tips, recipes, where I saw the best deal on the latest toy and to be honest with you I love Hollywood gossip so, I'll throw all of that in there to make a big pot of Mom stew. I really hope you will join me in this adventure and we can all share our Life's Lessons together.
Okay, I will tell you that I have laryngitis. That's really bad when you have a 2 year old. She is taking this oppurtunity to ignore me and I can't say that I blame her. When someone whispers - "Stop that right now", you don't take them so seriously.
Also we just got back from Walt Disney World. So, I'm going to post all of my Disney tips in the next couple of days plus a killer recipe for cole slaw. Okay, now understand I've never liked cole slaw in my entire life. Not even a smidge but I found this recipe cooked it for something my husband was having at work & decided I would give cole slaw one more try. Loved it and everyone else did to. Super easy so if your needing something to take to an outing or to work or a dinner in a hurry - I've got the recipe for you.
We watched Extreme Makeover Home Edition tonight! Wow, that was soooo good. Loved what the Mom told about naming her son Job & now everything that he has suffered through with his leukemia & so many other problems. But their faith is carrying them through & they do believe that he will live a full life. Pretty awesome. If you've never watched this show I highly recommend it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment